There are three Terminal Examinations and three Mid-Term tests in the course of the year. In addition, Cycle tests are conducted every week for all classes. The minimum marks for a pass is 40% in all subjects. Valued answer scripts will be returned to the students and the marks will be entered in the progress report by the Class Teacher.
- ABSENTING FROM EXAMINATION: No student will be allowed to be absent from any examinations/tests etc. without the prior permission from the Principal. Pupils absent for examinations will be considered as having failed and re-examination will be conducted. The marks obtained in the Mid-term tests, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Final Examinations will be considered for promotion.
- CONDUCT IN THE EXAMINATION HALL :
- No book or paper of any kind is to be brought to the Examination Hall by the pupils and nothing should be written on the question paper. Every pupil should have the required writing and drawing materials and no lending or borrowing is permitted in the Examination Hall. Students should bring only transparent pouches during Examinations.
- Absolute silence is to be maintained in the Examination Hall. Pupils whom ask use of unfair means during Examinations will be severely dealt with; even those who help others in any way to have recourse to unfair means will be punished. Punishment will be to the extent of dismissal.
- A student who is found copying or helping another student will be awarded zero mark in that particular subject. He will also be dismissed from the school according to the discretion of the Principal.
- EXAMINATION RESULTS: After the Mid-term tests and the Terminal Examinations the scripts of the students will be sent to the parents through their sons for their perusal and signature and they should be returned within three days. Progress Report showing the application of the pupils and their results will be given to the parents after the Mid-Term tests and Terminal Examinations on the OPEN DAY. The students whose parents do not turn up for the OPEN DAY will not be permitted into the class the following day.