Open days will be arranged after each exam enabling the parents to visit the school and receive the Progress reports in PERSON.
NOTE TO PARENTS – Parent’s corner
- Please encourage your child to be courteous and helpful.
- Please try to spend some time with your Child to know from him/her what goes on in the school and how he/she gets on with his/her teachers and friends.
- Kindly check and sign the home work daily.
- Viewing of T.V by children is alright, but timings and programmes have to be decided by the parents.
- Kindly encourage the Child to cultivate regular healthy habits.
- Kindly insist regular study timings for your Child.
- Tuitions are unnecessary for most of our students and so it is better to discourage private tuitions.
- When parents are requested to meet the Principal/Teachers please fix an appointment and meet.
- Parents should inform the School Office of any change of Address or Phone Number.
- Changes required in transport should be sent in writing to the School Office.
- Any changes in the routine of the school will be communicated to the parents through SMS.